Get 2 free months of Adobe Spark.
Adobe Spark is offering its Individual Plan, including premium templates and branding features, free for two months, in an effort to help you continue your social media, marketing, and education efforts during this time. From now until June 15, 2020, customers worldwide can get two months of a paid individual Adobe Spark plan by signing up for a special one-time trial on the web.
Free ecommerce plan:
If you’re a local business, you may qualify for a free 3-month subscription to a Standard Ecommerce plan to build a new website. And get free website templates that can help your business change course. Get 3 months free, plus a free template.
StompSoftware is offering 20% savings on its popular blogging, album design, and workflow tools with the code LIFTALLBOATS. Add BlogStomp, AlbumStomp, and AlbumPrufr to your workflow HERE and get SpaceSaver HERE.
Loom (screen & video recording software) has updated plans until July 1, 2020
- Remove recording limits on free plans — what was 25 is now unlimited
- Cut the price of Loom Pro in half — what was $10/month is now $5/month
- Extend all trials of Loom Pro from 14 to 30 days
HoneyBook | Rising Tide Gallery
Free creative assets to use in your marketing from the HoneyBook | Rising Tide Gallery. Please tag @nataliefranke, @honeybook, @risingtidesociety and @oliviareedphoto where appropriate
Ivy League Classes
Access 450 Ivy League courses you can take online for free.
- Business Continuity Plan for Small Business – How to Prepare Your Business for Coronavirus – 18 protection steps
- What to Say When: Swipe Copy for Responding to Coronavirus Scenarios
- How to Manage Your Mental Health in the Face of Coronavirus Uncertainty
- Coronavirus & Small Businesses Resource Hub
- Force Majeure Clause Sample [Free Template]
- Small Business Relief Resources for Coronavirus
- How to Initiate Postponements and Cancellations Regarding Coronavirus (& What to Do With Your Client Contracts)
- How to Prevent Event Cancellations [Plus, Free Email Templates]
- Coronavirus and Marketing: How to Update Your Marketing Strategy & Messaging
- How to Avoid Disputes: Proactive & Quick Communication Is the Key
- Self Employed Unemployment and Coronavirus Stimulus Package: Everything You Need to Know
- [Video] An Update From The Legal Paige on Force Majeure & What It Means for Your Business
- How to Make Money During Quarantine: 19 Ideas to Add Revenue Now