Creating Connection Through the Power of Video Marketing // by Mycah Burns
Showing up on video is half the battle, but connecting personally with your audience makes the extra effort (and nerves!) worth it. Mycah shares about the power video has to open the door to catching your ideal client’s eye and connecting quickly. Download the guide.
Don’t let the abundance of social media video options keep you from starting. The overwhelm doesn’t have to stop you. Instead, take each platform one at a time and use Anesha’s quick tips for everything from Instagram to Pinterest to how to maximize your social media video content marketing via emails. Download the guide.
5 Tips to Help You Plan and Film your Next Video // by Estrella Sansait
Feel like you need a plan before tackling any new to do? We get it. Shooting video can feel daunting without an idea of what to do. Estrella shares about how to create an outline for your video, capture quality audio, and the realities of messing up! Download the guide.
Creating Accessibility in Your Video Marketing // by Erin Perkins
Accessibility is important for a variety of reasons, and in Erin’s article she shares about her personal experience as a deaf woman seeking more accessible content. Ensuring your content is available to all not only provides greater, widespread access to your videos, but also uplevels your SEO ability by captioning your video. It’s a win/win. Her article gives tangible tips, tools, and resources to take the next step. Download the guide.
5 Steps To Take Before Starting a YouTube Channel to Improve Your Video Marketing // by Trena Little
If you’re going to take the time to create video content, you want to make sure it’s seen by the masses, right? In Trena’s article she shares your first 5 steps to getting started on YouTube in a way that pays off. From tips on choosing your content to how to optimize for the right things, you don’t want to miss this guide to what you really need to do before hitting “record.” Download the guide.
Marketing with video not only can change how you do business, but can catapult your business to increased growth! Kylie shares 4 different unexpected ways you could be using video to propel forward… including one you may not have thought of at all: virtual reality. Find out how to put it to use in this article. Download the guide.
5 Tips to Create Compelling Video for Your Brand // by Peter Aguilar
If you haven’t thought about video as visual storytelling, think again. It’s the ideal way to tell your story in a concise and interesting way… and can be done with a little creativity, strategy, and investment in *the right tools* instead of all the tools. Moral of the story, you don’t need a huge budget to kick off, and Peter shares why. Download the guide.
And Even More Video Marketing Inspiration
Questions About Video Marketing? Ask John Branch.
John Branch, a photographer, YouTuber, and our resident video expert answered your most pressing video marketing questions.
Watch Now to Get John’s Answers To:
- Can I get away with using my phone to start making videos?
- Should I wait to get started on YouTube until I hire someone to edit my videos and add fancy effects?
- Are there any free or cheap resources for learning the technical side of shooting video?
- What are your app recommendations for solopreneurs to edit their own videos?
- Is it better to shoot vertically for IGTV or landscape for YouTube?
- I feel like all the videos I want to make are already out there. How can I be unique with my information?
- What types of videos should I make and why?
- How frequently should you be creating content for your business?
- How do I develop or outline a content calendar? How to frame or sequence the content?
- What is the easiest way for someone who doesn’t use video currently to start?
- I’d like to hire someone to do professional video tutorials for me to sell. What kind of price range will I be looking at, and what questions should I be asking?
- How do I map out how to leverage free content with paid video content?
- What is the best lighting and hands-free equipment to have for recording video on my iPhone?